- Mike Callaghan, Policy proposals for the Brisbane G20 Summit.
The G20 economic/finance process
- Mustafa Alani, Sustainable growth and the stability of oil prices – the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s objectives.
- Colin I. Bradford, Global rebalancing, financial risk assessment and the G20.
- Mike Callaghan, The Brisbane Summit needs to deliver a G20 coordinated growth strategy.
- Mike Callaghan, Introducing a forward-looking component to the G20 leaders’ agenda.
- Lucas Chancel, Post-growth societies for the 21st century.
- Christophe Destais, The international monetary system as a swap nexus.
- Katharina Gnath and Claudia Schmucker, Strengthening the peer review of the G20 Mutual Assessment Process.
- Karel Lannoo, The G20, five years on.
- Stephen Pickford, G20 economic priorities for 2014: reforming the MAP.
- Guven Sak, A more inclusive G20 economic policy coordination mechanism is possible.
- José Siaba Serrate, The threats of transition, and the need to speed up the building of a robust market infrastructure.
- Pavel Trunin, The macroeconomic development of, and prospects for, the G20 countries.
- David Vines, The G20 MAP, fiscal austerity and financing for investment.
- Ye Yu, G20’s three steps towards strong, sustainable and balanced growth of the world economy.
- Alan S. Alexandroff, The fear of fragmentation.
- Peter Draper, Strengthening global trade liberalisation: enhancing the G20’s role.
- Shinichi Kitajima, Toward more open international trade: the G20’s responsibility.
- Ivan T.M. Oliveira, The G20 trade agenda: proposals for the Australian presidency.
- Andrés Rozental, Near future for international trade: who’s behind the wheel – the WTO or regional trade agreements?
- Yong Wang, The G20’s role in addressing the WTO’s predicament: seeking political compromise and strengthening the multilateral trading system.
Financing for investment/infrastructure
- Robert J. Bianchi and Michael E. Drew, Financing infrastructure investment: old roads and new paths?
- Chijioke Oji and Catherine Grant Makokera, Financing for investment in Africa: a role for the G20.
- Sarp Kalkan, Connectivity matters for the G20.
- Daniela Strube, A 7-point plan for the G20 infrastructure financing agenda.
- Maria Monica Wihardja, Infrastructure development: the role of East Asian regional institutions in managing capital flows through financial deepening.
- Joshua Busby, The G20 and climate change – beyond goal-setting at Brisbane.
- Barry Carin, The G20 and development.
- Susan Harris Rimmer, The G20 and its outreach: new measures of accountability, legitimacy and success.
- Hugh Jorgensen, The G20, climate financing and the UNFCCC COP21 meeting in Paris.
- John Kirton, Advancing accountability for development and growth.
- Drew Kodjak, David Shorr and Sheila Watson, G-20 action on vehicle efficiency and emissions.
- Marina Larionova, Strong, sustainable, balanced and inclusive growth — a cornerstone of development.
- Wonhyuk Lim, The development agenda for the Brisbane G20 Summit.