- Tony Abbott's press statement alongside President Yudhoyono. (UPDATE: Video of the joint press conference. Tks Politics Australia.)
- Abbott's remarks to the official dinner in Jakarta.
- Reporting on yesterday's meeting is mixed, with Fairfax saying Abbott got a significant concession from President Yudhoyono on bilateral talks for the asylum seeker issue.
- The Australian called it Yuhoyono's olive branch to Abbott.
- Reuters' coverage has been picked up by several Asian newspapers, and it is reporting that Abbott avoided the asylum issue.
- Abbott announced a new Australian Centre for Indonesia Studies, based at Monash University.
- 'Our most important relationship': The language Abbott used to describe Indonesia relations in his pre-election interview with Peter Hartcher has appeared again during this visit.
- Here's the Lowy Institute's Dave McRae previewing the trip in a Fairfax video.
Photo courtesy of Jim Della-Giacoma.