- First official insights into AusAID’s reintegration into DFAT, thanks to Devpolicy.
- The UK has ruled out providing foreign aid through loans, with no plan for a UK development bank yet, according to Development Secretary Justine Greening.
- Malala Yousafzai is everywhere! With Jon Stewart on the Daily Show and at numerous UN conferences including this one, so naturally she's a favourite to win the Nobel Peace Prize. But the journalist who helped give Malala an international platform is now struggling with what she has become.
- For those interested in the future global development goals and frameworks, a useful hashtag to follow: #GPEDC.
- Need international agreements on women's rights at your fingertips? There's an app for that.
- Can pop music benefit development? Development leaders offer their views.
- Religion and development: the story of Jesuit priest Fr Francis Hezel, who has just left Micronesia after 50 years of service to the community.
Read anything interesting this week you want to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.