Danielle Rajendram is a Research Associate in the Lowy Institute's International Security Program whose work focuses on India and China-India relations.
- How stark are the differences between China and India on issues such as global order, regional security and non-traditional security?
- Amitabh Mattoo argues that India's Pakistan policy is steeped in national confusion.
- How should India use its northeastern states to access the dynamic economies of Southeast Asia?
- Will Shinzo Abe's return to power further strengthen relations between India and Japan?
- Milan Vaishnav on the effect Narendra Modi's entry into national politics will have on the 2014 election campaign and Indian democracy more broadly. (Thanks Amal.)
- Will India be able to reduce its dependence on coal-fired power?
- The trailer for Life of Pi, a film which has inspired India's upcoming 'Land of Pi' tourism campaign: