Danielle Rajendram is a Research Associate in the Lowy Institute's International Security Program.
- C Raja Mohan looks at what closer US-China relations would mean for India after Xi Jinping’s visit to California.
- What would Indian foreign policy look like should Modi win the 2014 election?
- Anti-corruption campaigner Arvind Kejriwal and his Aam Aadmi Party will make their electoral debut this year. Will he succeed in the polls?
- How Japanese ODA has helped India address its infrastructure deficit.
- What's holding back Indian economic growth? According to Shankar Acharya: restrictive labour laws, fiscal populism, weaknesses in governance and the challenge of urbanisation.
- Four scenarios for increasing long-term Indian engagement in Afghanistan.
- How to define the Indian hipster.
- Subir Gokarn at the Brookings Institution has started a series of video commentaries on India's opportunities and challenges. Here's the first in the series, which looks at job creation: