Danielle Rajendram is a Research Associate in the Lowy Institute's International Security Program.
- How will India fit into the Asian century?
- The London School of Economics has been running a blog feature on the importance of India's engagement with Africa. An interesting read.
- Do think tanks hold disproportionate influence in India?
- The Indian Government has been trying to dissuade its citizens from investing their savings in gold. Why it's not working.
- Another critical response to the William Dalrymple essay on India-Pakistan competition in Afghanistan which I linked to last week.
- Sadanand Dhume thinks India's new food security bill is unaffordable and illogical.
- New data reveals a worrying picture of 'jobless economic growth' in India, with particularly dire consequences for rural women.
- Does India have the naval capacity and strategic focus to achieve its Look East policy?
- Pratap Bhanu Mehta's humorous take on the unique biodiversity of New Delhi's political establishment.