Danielle Rajendram is a Research Associate in the Lowy Institute's International Security Program.
- India's Defence Minister, AK Antony, visited Australia this week, and agreed to joint naval exercises. Here's the Joint Statement with Stephen Smith.
- Meanwhile, India has been quietly acquiring new naval platforms and capabilities.
- Why Narendra Modi might not be a shoe-in for the prime ministership after all.
- Why Hindi cinema is still the most dominant in India's film culture.
- David Brewster argues that despite grand intentions, India and Japan must work at giving their security relationship substance.
- What are India's economic interests in the South China Sea?
- Prema Kurien argues that the growing Indian diaspora community in the US means that Indian-American activism is now acquiring critical mass.