Danielle Rajendram is a Lowy Institute research associate. Her work focuses on Indian foreign and domestic policy, India-China relations and Asian security.
- Toby Dalton argues that instability in South Asia is a function of the China-India-Pakistan strategic triangle.
- False miracles and true inspiration: a Canadian correspondent's reflections on caste, gender and inequality in India.
- What is the economic impact of India's offshore hubs?
- The Oxford India Policy blog has put together a series to mark India's Independence Day.
- What effect have India's foreign policy blunders had on its security?
- India’s naval capabilities have been in the news this week, with the launch of its first indigenous aircraft carrier and an explosion onboard an Indian submarine.
- Shashank Joshi asks whether India will be able to blockade China.
- Rohan Mukherjee looks at the cost of India's restrictive visa regime. (H/t @YFFP.)
- On the anniversary of independence, P B Mehta asks whether India is still haunted by the unresolved aftermath of partition.