- Ananth Krishnan looks at the year ahead and identifies five factors that will make or break China-India ties.
- Can India become more like Singapore in terms of ease of doing business?
- Beijing is becoming an important external power in the South Asian subcontinent.
- How can Australian support for India's Act East strategy deepen bilateral ties? My take in Pragati.
- Robert Farley has penned a useful primer on India's nuclear weapons program.
- In Rajasthan, citizens with less than eight years of formal education will be banned from running in state elections. How this will disenfranchise women and the poor.
- How fractured centre-state relations in India impacts health spending.
- On Modi’s foreign policy, Hrishabh Sandilya argues:
While pragmatism has been key in Modi’s foreign policy, it is moot to conclude that there exists a clear Modi doctrine. The contours of one, though, have begun to emerge: A clear tilt toward the US and its allies, complemented by an “Act East” policy, as India chooses a multi-vectored approach to address the growing closeness between Russia and China.