Danielle Rajendram is a Research Associate in the Lowy Institute's International Security Program whose work focuses on India and China-India relations.
- Should David Cameron have apologised for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre on his recent visit to Amritsar? Sumit Ganguly and Jennifer Lind don't think so.
- PB Mehta on Indian governance and the future of the state.
- Why does Uttar Pradesh miss its former Chief Minister Mayawati?
- India's 2013 budget was released last week. What will it mean for further reform?
- How would India respond to a civil war in Pakistan? (H/t @DrIanHall.)
- How India's Northeastern states are driving the revival of the political left.
- Should India vote against Sri Lanka at the Human Rights Council? The case for and against.
- Can Rahul Gandhi turn around the fortunes of his party?
- The Muslim population is lagging behind the rest of India in socio-economic indicators. This Economist interview explores why.