Danielle Rajendram is a Research Associate in the Lowy Institute's International Security Program whose work focuses on India and China-India relations.
- Why India's defence industry needs foreign direct investment.
- After being denied a US visa in 2005 due to allegations over his role in the 2002 Gujarat riots, how would a Modi win in 2014 affect US-India relations?
- Is Chinese investment in Indian infrastructure the answer to India's current account deficit?
- A look inside India's so-called 'coal mafia'.
- The New York Times' India Ink blog is running a feature on what a growing middle class will mean for India.
- Mihir S Sharma looks at Manmohan Singh's legacy as he approaches the end of his term.
- DFAT Secretary Peter Varghese made a speech last night at the Australia India Institute on 'Our Journey with India'.
- India is slated to soon have one-fifth of the world's working age population. Can it provide jobs to match?
- Milan Vaishnav and Christophe Jaffrelot on the criminalisation of Indian politics.