- Official election results are in. Securing 282 seats, the BJP has emerged as the clear winner of the 2014 Lok Sabha election. See here for a full breakdown of results.
- Rory Medcalf and I on what a Modi-led government might mean for Australia.
- Soutik Biswas unpacks the Congress Party's poor performance; Milan Vaishnav cautions against writing off the Congress Party.
- Ashutosh Varshney looks at the parallels between 2014 and India's first election in 1952.
- What does the decimation of the Congress Party mean for the future of India's most famous political dynasty?
- Six takeaways from this election's record voter turnout.
- What are the knowns and unknowns of Modi's foreign policy?
- Will the 2014 election results represent a victory for Indian capitalism?
- Mihir S Sharma on 'the Modi generation':
Modi speaks to these young men in a way nothing in their lives ever has. He speaks of an India where there is no unemployment, which some of them believe is already banished from Gujarat. He speaks of an India which is so intimidating that China and Pakistan will not dare cross it; and they believe that, if Modi can face down the media, he would terrify the People's Republic. He speaks of an India that does not feel the desire to visit America, because Americans will wish to come here. He sold these dreams, and they were bought.