Danielle Rajendram is a Research Associate in the Lowy Institute's International Security Program.
- Debate over the food security bill continues in India. Here's Devesh Kapur on the wrongs of rights, plus a tongue-in-cheek piece suggesting twenty more rights for the UPA government to legislate.
- A new Australia India Institute report by Prasenjit Kundu on India's youth bulge and the prospects for enhancing Australian contributions to the Indian vocational education sector.
- How social media is changing the political debate in India.
- How should Delhi respond to Sino-Pakistani cooperation on the Gwadar-Kashgar corridor?
- Being an Indian reporter in Pakistan can have serious consequences for the bilateral relationship. Both spots for Indian correspondents in Pakistan are vacant, and there has been no Pakistani correspondent in Delhi since 2010.
- Is India losing Bhutan to China?
- William Dalrymple reviews Amartya Sen and Jean Drèze's new book, An Uncertain Glory: India and Its Contradictions.
- Some great infographics for the results of Transparency International's most recent results on corruption in India. (H/t @MilanV.)
- Rory Medcalf and C Raja Mohan talk Australia-India relations at the Lowy Institute. You can see part two of their conversation, on China-India relations, here.