Danielle Rajendram is a Research Associate in the Lowy Institute's International Security Program whose work focuses on India and China-India relations.
- What do Indians really think about Australia? In case you missed it, the Lowy Institute and Australia India Institute have released a groundbreaking new opinion poll on Indian attitudes towards Australia. Also, check out Rory discussing the poll's findings in this short video.
- Why it's time for voters to hold Indian politicians accountable for women's issues.
- Raja Menon, a retired Admiral in the Indian Navy, looks at Indian strategic culture, bureaucratic lethargy and Non-Alignment 2.0.
- India is looking to Australia's Murray-Darling model to address its looming water crisis.
- With Disney and Universal Studios nowhere in sight, James Crabtree spends a day at India's first theme park.
- Why is the new Arms Trade Treaty a sore spot for India's military?
- With the ghost of the 1984 anti-Sikh riots still haunting India's Congress Party, does India need to re-think secularism?
- C Raja Mohan on India's relationship with China and the US:
India needs to recognise that the Sino-US relationship will see elements of competition as well as cooperation in the decades to come. That in turn begs the question, how should Delhi secure its own interests as Washington and Beijing struggle to manage their profound economic interdependence, even as they strive for national primacy in Asia?