Danielle Rajendram is a Research Associate in the Lowy Institute's International Security Program.
- India's Minister of External Affairs, Salman Khurshid, writes in the New York Times on relations with the US, ahead of the US-India Strategic Dialogue.
- How the development of a $40 tablet will revolutionise India.
- CSIS has this week released a new report on enhancing India-ASEAN connectivity. It's a long read, but well worth your time.
- What will Manmohan Singh's foreign policy legacy look like?
- Historian William Dalrymple argues that competition for influence in Afghanistan is the forefront of India-Pakistan rivalry. India watchers have been particularly scathing of Dalrymple's analysis both on social media and in print.
- Is too much consensus impeding governance in India?
- India is experiencing severe flooding in its northern states. Here's a roundup on what the Indian media is saying about it.
- A beautifully written and moving personal essay by Manil Suri: How to be gay and Indian.