Brendan Thomas-Noone is an intern in the Lowy Institute's International Security Program.
- Global business leaders may be waking up to the growing tensions in the Indo-Pacific.
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe attended India's Republic Day in New Delhi this week. Was China the reason?
- Meanwhile, defence cooperation between India and Japan is steadily increasing.
- China’s test of a hypersonic glide vehicle earlier this month could prove more problematic for the US Navy than previously thought.
- Are World War I analogies useful in the Indo-Pacific?
- As the US deploys Global Hawks to Japan, China has deployed its own surveillance aircraft to its ADIZ.
The Lowy Institute International Security Program's work on Indo-Pacific security is supported by two grants from the John D and Catherine T MacArthur Foundation.