Danielle Rajendram is a Lowy Institute research associate. Her work focuses on Indian foreign and domestic policy, India-China relations and Asian security.
- Can India keep growing? Daniel Altman looks at the link between human and economic development.
- An FT editorial argues that Indian voters face a dearth of good options in the 2014 election.
- In order to better service the American market, Indian IT companies are setting up in Mexico.
- C Raja Mohan argues that despite Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's best efforts, he will leave India’s relationship with Pakistan in greater flux than he found it.
- Is competition as good for politics as it is for economics?
- Confused about India’s defence spending? This great infographic puts it in perspective.
- Nandan Nilekani on India’s youth:
India’s youngsters are straining at the doors closed to them, and one way or another, the wood will give way. We are going to help decide how they gain entry and opportunity.