Danielle Rajendram is a Lowy Institute research associate. Her work focuses on Indian foreign and domestic policy, India-China relations and Asian security.
- Jay Panda looks at the lessons for India in the state of Odisha’s response to Cyclone Phailin. However, with few food and water supplies, the battle might not be over yet.
- Why an Indo-Pakistani peace deal isn’t yet close.
- How the Aam Aadmi Party could change the face of Indian politics.
- Is Pranab Mukherjee going to be a more proactive president than his predecessors?
- How the bureaucracy’s poor performance contributes to India’s governance problem.
- How is India represented in English-language literature?
- A farewell to Sachin Tendulkar, who last week announced his imminent retirement from test cricket.
- Three myths about India’s economy.
- Australia India Institute Director Amitabh Mattoo speaks to Nandan Nilekani, co-founder of Infosys and Chair of India’s Universal Identification Authority, on the role of technology in India.