Danielle Rajendram is a Lowy Institute research associate.
- India has a new state, Telangana. Louise Tillen asks what this means for India (thanks Amy), and R Uma Maheshwari argues Telangana will have meaning only if it creates a new language of inclusive politics.
- Why it's time for India to recalibrate its Middle East policy.
- How will disagreements over immigration and protectionism affect US-India relations?
- Young Kashmiris are taking a stand against internet censorship.
- Brahma Chellaney argues that meekness in India's approach to its border dispute has only served to encourage Chinese assertiveness.
- What's behind India's female unemployment crisis?
- How not to talk about poverty in India.
- Is the Indian Foreign Service up to the task of realising India's ambitions of becoming a global power?