- With world leaders flying in for the Lima climate change meetings, listen to this Guardian podcast on what sort of climate deal the world can expect.
- A new UN report highlights that climate change adaptation costs for developing countries are likely to be three times higher than previous estimates, even if emissions are cut to reduce global warming.
- An excellent background guide to Peru climate change talks from Bloomberg. Also a great interactive from World Resources Institute on top CO2 emitters from 1860-present.
- The 20th annual Corruption Perceptions Index was published last week by Transparency International. China, Turkey and Angola slipped on the rankings, while Denmark rose to the top. Australia slipped one position in 2014, ranking 11th globally, and 3rd in Asia Pacific region.
- Journalism in the time of Ebola - interesting NY Times column on how the media cover health pandemics in developing countries.
- News that Xi Jinping held talks with South African President Jacob Zuma, signing a 2015-2024 strategic plan on South-South cooperation in areas of economy, trade, investment and agriculture .
- 'Refugee Republic', and award winning digital interactive, bringing together maps, video, data and interviews, to enable viewers to experience everyday life in a refugee camp.