Danielle Rajendram is a Research Associate in the Lowy Institute's International Security Program whose work focuses on India and China-India relations.
- Can China and India craft a new Panchsheel (Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence) for the future?
- How India's Election Commission has managed to prevent electoral violence.
- Can the BRICS be a game-changer in restructuring global economic and political governance, or is it just a catchy acronym?
- The Indian Air Force loses the equivalent of one fighter squadron in crashes every two years.
- Samanth Subramanian looks at India's foreign policy failures in Sri Lanka.
- Has Sonia Gandhi done more harm than good in India?
- An Indian perspective on the Arms Trade Treaty.
- This slow-motion video of Holi celebrations, the Hindu festival of colours, is a beautiful contrast to the more common frenzied portrayal of the festival.